quarta-feira, abril 19, 2006

Falas memoráveis do cinema:

"Frankly, my dear, I don´t give a damn." (E o vento levou...)
"I´m going to make him an offer he can´t refuse." (O poderoso chefão)
"May the Force be whit you." (Guerra nas estrelas)
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." (Apocalypse, now!)
"We´ll allways have Paris." (Casablanca)
"It´s alive!" (Frankenstein)
"Houston, we have a problem." (Apollo 13)
"You had me at "hello"." (Jerry Maguire)
"Say "hello" to my little friend." (Scarface)
"They´re here!" (Poltergeist)
"My precious!" (Senhor dos Anéis)
"Get busy living, or get busy dying." (Um sonho de Liberdade)
"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." (Silêncio dos Inocentes) "Roads? Where we're going we don't need - roads." (De volta pro futuro)
E, claro.... "Here´s Johnny!" (O Iluminado)

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

falha.. falta "I see dead people" - Sexto Sentido ;o)

Zé Renato disse...

falha.. falta "I see dead people" - Sexto Sentido ;o)